Financial Planning Analyst (Paraplanner)
We are on the lookout for an exceptional Financial Planning Analyst. With a wealth of financial planning experience and a great team atmosphere, we have identified an opportunity for growth in our Analyst team, playing a pivotal role in providing client relationship support to our Financial Planners and Financial Planning Support functions.
Location: Leeds LS18 4RJ
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience and qualifications
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
As Financial Planning Analyst your duties and responsibilities include:
Preparing agendas for new and review clients which will include;
- Building cash flow models
- Familiarising yourself with the clients’ files and establishing gaps in information and raising appropriate queries
- Producing income and expenditure analysis, assets summaries, inheritance tax calculations etc.
- Carrying out pension calculations, including NHS defined benefit pension calculations
- Updating and interpreting risk profile questionnaires, assisting Financial Planners in identifying appropriate levels of risk/investment portfolios for clients.
- Attending client meetings where required.
- Preparing reports summarising the outcome of meetings, including formulating and detailing any subsequent recommendations.
- Formulating advice and preparing ad hoc suitability letters for the full range of investment and protection products.
The successful candidate should have the skills, experience and qualifications that will allow them to effectively handle all the specified responsibilities. They should be dynamic and motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Can communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders at all levels (written and verbally)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel
- Comprehensive Financial Planning knowledge
- Ability to analyse and understand complex data and situations to recommend the optimal solution
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Why join Manse Capital?
With over 20 years’ financial planning experience, we simplify the complex to bring greater financial security and certainty to the lives of individuals across the UK. We are passionate professionals, chartered (CII) and accredited (CISI) in delivering great outcomes for our clients to help them make smarter financial decisions to achieve and protect the lifestyle they desire.
Since 1996, we’ve been committed to providing the best client experience and our company culture is defined by our core values. We are Honest and Transparent, Collaborative, Committed and Balanced. We want to share our success and knowledge, and are proud to be growing a business that makes a difference to the lives that our clients lead.
We’d like you to grow with us!
Tell us about yourself and what you can do by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com