Administration and Financial Planning Support Internship
We are on the lookout for an exceptional team player, to provide financial planning support to the Paraplanning department and our Advisers. You will have great commercial and customer awareness, experience of problem solving and be eager to learn, to tackle some of the complex challenges facing our clients.
You will be supported by a team of enthusiastic and bright individuals to mentor and guide your progress, with additional ad-hoc training sessions provided in investing and insurance.
Location: Horsforth, Leeds
Start Date: Summer 2018
Duration: 3-12 months
- To provide financial planning support, by collating information and data for the Analysts and Advisers.
- To collate policy and investment information and accurately input this onto the database to enable Analysts and Advisers to prepare their recommendation reports to clients.
- To obtain illustrations and quotations as requested, using our preferred online wrap platform.
- To prepare and check new business received for processing.
- General administration support for the Analysts and Client Relationship Managers as required.
- To work within the regulatory requirements of the FCA at all times.
- To ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act, and any other guidance which forms part of the day to day role.
- A good grasp of investment principles and best practices.
- A strong desire to learn new processes and investment philosophies.
- Self-sufficient but happy working under the guidance Analysts and Advisers.
- Ability to manage your own workload and deliver to deadlines.
- Good overall application of numeracy and IT.
- Studying a related degree, such as finance, economics, law or business.
Why join Manse Capital?
With over 20 years’ financial planning experience, we simplify the complex to bring greater financial security and certainty to the lives of individuals across the UK. We are passionate professionals, chartered (CII) and accredited (CISI) in delivering great outcomes for our clients to help them make smarter financial decisions to achieve and protect the lifestyle they desire.
Since 1996, we’ve been committed to providing the best client experience and our company culture is defined by our core values. We are Honest and Transparent, Collaborative, Committed and Balanced. We want to share our success and knowledge, and are proud to be growing a business that makes a difference to the lives that our clients lead.
We’d like you to grow with us!
Tell us about yourself and what you can do by sending your CV and covering letter to Paul Everett, our Managing Director (email@example.com). The deadline for applications is 19th April and our assessment centre will be shortly after in early May.